Thursday 5 January 2012

Shkool and praise poems

Hello mein friends! How dost thou be? Wow. What was that. Today I commented on one of my friends. Who is trying to come up with and excuse for history. I told her not to. Excuses are never good. They drive me mad. :) Yesterday my mother had me write lots of praise poems. She told me to put them on this. So I forgot yesterday. Well I didnt forget so i didnt have to put them on. That sounds bad. I just forgot about it. I will do them in this blog. This morning. But not yet. Im supposed to be doing school work. But i need mums help and shes in a traffic jam. I also have to have my washout. And feed the rabbits. :( and its raining. Well it was. But whenever it rains the building site is a mucky mess and pulls mty shoes of. So i wear wellies. I have to take out the dogs too. Yesterday mum told me to write more in my blogs. You may have read it in the comments of the blogs. You may not have. Anyway. Sorry mum, for assuming that people dont read this anymore. I have posted the link to this blog twice on Fb now. So I think I need to explain this blog. Okay! Ppls! This blog is my thoughts. Dragons and other stuff is a load of tish tosh. The life. of the world is my blog for my best friend. Dustwing. Well. Not my best friend. But, um. Part of me. Basically. Wow. I havent written this much in a while. Oh well. I cant delay the poems anylonger. I dont really want to post them. But my mother does. So i will.
Praise Poems
praise David King! Friend of all.
Brother to Becky.
where he steps, friendship blosoms,
he loves all, all love him.
I am the rays of light from his glorious smile.

Praise my brave mother!
Defender of me.
who stands bravley against the
raging storm, and tames it.
I am here, I am listening.

Praise my step father!
speaker of truths.
who walks into the abyss,
and guides the lost.
I am the hard place, the abyss
is the rock. :)

Praise my father, my step mother!
who stand toghether,
and brave the winds
of time
I am nothing,
a visitor.

Praise Emily, the light!
The reason bringer.
Whithout whom,
I would be not a better person.
I am your friend,
always.

Praise my family!
Who stand toghether, untied.

Well, that was embarassing. Um. Id like to tell you my other poems now. If I may? There are only three.

I am the mighty minotaur,
the cloven footed warrior.
Who tried in vain to be kind,
but couldnt quite manage it.
I am Theseus the hero,
who sent the minotaur to sleep.

I am the shining dragon!
The awe inspiring beast.
Who's parents where beauty and,
strength itself.
I am the honest farmer, the
most honest of farmers.

Praise to Chirion the wise centaur!
Teacher of heroes!
who was so kind, he died
to free another.
I am the peacefull breeze,
the raging storm.

There we go. All done. Longest blog i have written I think. :)

2 comments: