Wednesday 28 November 2012

Goodbye

Hello my friends.
Sorry about my rant yesterday, i think i just needed to get things off my chest. And i thank you for your patience. Tomorrow, if i am correct, and i believe i am, we are moving house properly this time. So i wont have any internet for ohh, lets say a month. This obviously means you wont be getting any posts from me, unless i can somehow get onto the internets. (and be bothered to post. I know its annoying, but its true.) However, this does not mean i have forgotten, in deed, i have never forgotten about you, and always felt bad about not posting or replying to comments.
 I just thought you'd want to know, because this time i have and actual, decent excuse instead of the normal. 'oh i cant be bothered.'
I have nothing much to say, other then that and i ache alot. But hey! Movings fun :P
- Me
Oh and Dustwing says hi :D

No comments:

Post a Comment