Sunday 5 January 2014

Vague..ness

Going back to school tomorrow.
 Im looking forward to it.
I think.
Well, I know I am.
 Just.. weird, you know? Spending christmas with your family, only to go back to school and pretend nothing ever happened. Well, I know it did happen, but that doesn't stop it feeling like it didn't. There's loads of stuff, I want to do, but I never get time, or people aren't in the right moods.
 But, im not all depressed about it, just because its my first christmas like this, thats all.
It'll change, im sure of it. After all, i've been through worse.
 And you've been there, havent you? Well, most of you. I think almost all of you really, even if you haven't been reading this.
 Heck, I don't even read this.
 Just let it flow.
Feel like a fool when I re-read it.

Not gonna lie though, I've missed my friends, all of them, a hell of a lot, excuse my language.
 So much, im not sure a single waking moment has gone by when I haven't been thinking about one of them, or their reactions to things. I think I finally have decent friends, that will stick by me.
Which is nice.
 Still can't spell properly. But.. eh.

Still doesn't get over the fact that tomorrow's going to be hard. Very hard.
 But I have a new task, this blog needs a new header, the old one is.. well.. old.
So I'll have to do something about that, or at least try. Maybe use one of my many dragons. Or multiple ones.
No promises.

I'll get over it. Because I do.
 Don't you worry.
Not that I thought you were gonna.
 Typical though, isnt it?
I start back on my blog a few days before leaving again.
 Guess thats when I need to start writing down feelings. Why do they get in the way? Feelings. I can see why the Cybermen got rid of them, they get in the way. But then, I guess we wouldn't have imagination without them.
Not my important feelings though, no-one needs to hear those. They're just for me..my innermost thoughts.. about things..

The winds really blustery. I kinda like that. Helps me think.. to concentrate, I don't really know why.. it's just sort of.. comforting. You'know? Well, I suppose you probably don't.
Anyway. Incase I don't write tomorrow. Have a nice.. however long it is till I next write. :)

 -Moi

No comments:

Post a Comment