Saturday 12 June 2010

So sorry!

Hey. This post has only just been put up. Im real sorry because wheni had my op i forgot to write my blog and update it. But then my apendix ruptured so i had to have another op. Its been two weeks since i came home so i guess i realy should have written but i forgot! My fathers internet conection wasnt working either so i couldnt post for a week and the other week i couldnt be bothered. I realy am tremendously sorry! the good new is im going back to school in one day...monday. So i get to see all my friends. But I really want to seemy step-sister most of all. I love her so much. I missed her like a plant misses the sun if it is in the shade. I need my step-sister. She is my best friend, i trust her loads and can talk to her about almost everything i dont talk to others about. Soz im rambling on again. Well cant think of anything else to say...heres a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pay_YJfcGk

No comments:

Post a Comment