Monday 7 May 2012

Grounded

Hey, i know, i know. Dont talk to me about it, i didnt come on to apologise for not posting. I came on to post.
 How are you? Coz im not so good, i have a really bad tummy ache, and i dropped my Ipod in the toilet, its okay i rescued it, but its not working yet.
 I am also really down right now, i just had a go at one of my so called 'friends' and discovered someone genuinely hates me, urgh. I need to go soon, but i dont want to move. Its Bank holiday Monday......so yeah. I think I have missed out on pudding, will try to get some maybe..actually i dont know. But whatever. As i said before, Elves with Aspergus has been postponed, as has the life, of the world, allthough that wasn't often read or updated.
 I guess i will be off now, my tummy feels a little better...I think..love ya

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bex. Don't let them get to you, if they're not your true friends they're not worth it! You're worth more than that! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D sorry about the REALLY late reply. But thanks :D

    ReplyDelete