Tuesday 1 May 2012

I'm just saying

Hey, i thought i would start this post of by apologizing, I said many things would happen on this blog, and they haven't, and i begging to think they wont. But seriously, i honestly haven't forgotten, its just, if i have nothing interesting to say, why should i make others listen?
 But that's not the point, the point is your reading my blog now right? I guess so. I'm tired, and bored, and i would really just like to play, but i think i made my mother angry, so I'm just waiting now for her..and me. I'm doubtful of what she's going to think of my work, just because I made her angry, that's the problem with having your mother as a teacher.. you cant escape from school even when your at home. But my mother's also my best friend, so that's not too big an issue on my agenda. I can hear my brother guitar practicing downstairs, i don't know why he does it downstairs, its got to be really embarrassing..I need to start using my guitar, and i do, sometimes. Maybe i will use it properly soon, or whenever i get a school that teaches free music lessons or something, and they don't mind if you cant read musical 'score'. I heard a door downstairs. I can hear a lot of things from up here, but not voices. I guess i better be going now. All my other blogs have been postponed by the way, once i have sorted our a regime with this one, then they can fit in. Because this is my no.1 blog, and its the most important one to me. :D
-Dustwing

No comments:

Post a Comment