Tuesday 26 June 2012

So hey

Heyawww Just thought i would pop in and say Hey! So, yesterday i got my first 'tester' to finish reading my story, she said she likes it, but its sad. Another friend read a bit and said its too slow. So im going to try and re-write the beginning, sometime. Anyway, I feel like writing a story, and i did promise my friends i would add them in my Elves with aspergus blog somewhere, so i may as well get it over with. :3 I didnt realise one of my friends was a night elf, or even looked that cool, so he's going to be easy to work into my story. After all, i only have 3 people so far, well, two Technically. I know i havent been posting, and once again sorry. But a girl has to move on in life if she wants to get anywhere, and hey, at least i havent completley forgotten about you. Its just, now its been disabled on Explorer i have to go on Chrome to use it. And i hate Chrome.

So im going to go write now, i dont know how much, or how long. But we will see how it goes. :)

-Your ever grateful friend

No comments:

Post a Comment