Friday 6 July 2012

My friends

Hey, today i feel in the posting mood, and Im possibly going to write another chapter for my 'blog book' hehe. Anyway, I thought i'd pop in and say Hi, before i leave to work.
 Yesterday one of my friends was mean about my parents, she's never met them, but she doesnt like the fact that i have a rule as to my bedtime. But hey, i managed to convince her and a couple of others by saying if i didnt go, I wouldnt be allowed back on. That soon sorted it, I kind of felt bad, but not really. Because when It comes down to it, I would have logged out, there and then, even if they would go on without me.
 Today its raining, currently anyway, and im so thankfull, I think i had a moment where i got heat exhaustion, so I drank, alot, and rested. That slowed down my school work, but I got it done. What have you been doing? I know, you probably wont awnser, i have a stupid setting on my comments, and anyway, not many people comment. I suppose it would help If i posted regularly. :)
 I havent been sleeping well, I dont know about you. But yesterday night I didnt get to sleep till around 4am, and last night I didnt get to sleep till something like 12am. Im not sure. So i hope sleep will accept me today. :)
 So I just wanted to pop in and say hey, pretend nothing had happened, give you a long Post. Well, its not that long, but it will do. I dont know when i will post again, I used to have this set up that i would do it everymorning, but they where short posts. Maybe i'll sort it out someday. :)
 P.S. Dustwing hasnt been needed in a while, so hasnt written. I dont really like to give her control of me whilst im happy. More like she appears when im miserable. Not that you notice much of a differance im my behaviour, and I still respond to my name. I would never respond to Dustwing I dont think. Its just giving a name to that of what i fear, because in general, that makes things less scary.

P.S. I dont really want to go, but i need to just, wanted to say; Thanks. I mean it, thanks for reading my posts everytime they come out, i appreciate it. Thanks for checking up on my blog, one day i'll make it up to you. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment