Tuesday 2 July 2013

Poems and Tablets

Hellew again peoplez!
I bet you didn't expect me to post, what with my sporadic posting times. But anywayyyyy I am posting, because I feel like I almost have to now xD Im sure this will quickly fade away.
 My mum found the graphics/drawing tablet, because apparently my step-father had one, which means at least I don't have to save up for one, it's something I've wanted for a while. I would have posted earlier, but I was kinda drawing, and have only just finished.
 I'm drawing small pictures of dragons atmo, like, little profile pictures, it's quite fun, I don't know why I haven't done it before. The tablets difficult to use, the actual..proper usage is easy, but It's odd to not use a mouse or an actual pencil, and be able to rotate the image like I'm so used to when I draw with pencil on paper.
 I went and looked around Neondragon.com again, because I felt like it, and found two banners/T-shirt designs I've fallen in love with, mainly because they're basically saying things I say, but in.. graphic(?) format. Yeah, so I'll put these pictures at the end of the blog, not sure if I'll do anything else with them.
 Mmm, I should probably mention my twitter account my mother made me create, not that I wasn't willing. (@ScaledFeet).
 It's a bit of an odd day today. Not really sure whats happening, and the day feels looooooooooooong.
Oh, I'd like to share a poem I wrote a while ago with you guys, because I wanted to show someone, but I'm too nervous to actually ask. (I'll share it after the pictures, or something).
 My laptop overheats to often, it doesn't like not being a laptop, it overheats on a flat surface, so I have to have it almost falling off my lap, so the fans are clear. Mm, It's a lot better though. :)
 Okay, I've ran out of things to say (I think yesterday's post was the longest post I've done in a while.)

The Gates that welcome you
The darkness descends,
A pale life ends,
Gasping breaths,
Limp hands falling upon death bed,
Shaking hand upon breast,
Senses detecting the sullen death,
More gasping breaths,
But because of the death,
The flood gates open,
The heavens open,
From their throne,
You are welcomed to their home,
To rest evermore,
Upon the beaches,
Or along the shore,
A new life full of fun,
Set under an eternal sun.
-Me
Mine :3




1 comment: