Thursday 4 July 2013

Tears over words

Hey.
Been drawing with this tablet constantly, it's probably one of the best things ever, and I have to say, even though t'is not mine, I've become attached to it. xD
 Apparently my poetry make's people cry, which is odd because it's not supposed to. But then, poetry is supposed to make people feel things, so tears is a good thing I guess.
 My tomato plants are ill, or dying. I may have over-watered them. Hopefully they'll get better.
I had a really bad dizzy spell today, I remember walking into the kitchen, and realising a dizzy spell was coming on, but I don't remember anything else, save the noise and feeling of my legs as they tried to fall from under me. Apparently I'd grabbed the door, so that helped I guess. Mum made me sit down and have a drink, I was fine though, still don't see what the fuss was about, but it made her happy. A spell like that has only happened once before, in the corridor.
 I've drawn a few more dragons. :3
Today's been really hard. I may be depressed today, I was happy yesterday, so It only makes sense.
Emhhh, anyway, I'll be taking my leave now.

No comments:

Post a Comment