Saturday 16 March 2013

Avoiding

Apparently Loneliness is something people can avoid. And I agree, we can go into another room full of people. But that does not stop the loneliness, especially if its actually withing yourself that you feel lonely  and not because you spend too much time alone in a room.
 And I don't know, maybe it can be avoided, maybe people can find a way past the barriers and the blockades, but Im not sure if anyone can find a way past mine. I've had so much time to build them up, It takes so long to knock them down. But words still hurt.
 Every word manages to get past the barrier, whole people do not, but every mean comment, nasty remark makes its way round, and like a parasite, sucks the life force out of me.
 But whatever I guess, people don't really care much about that. Ah what do I know?
Biscuits.

No comments:

Post a Comment