Thursday 13 June 2013

Just nattering

Life is a complicated mess, we're always halfway between living and dying, from the moment we're born, we are slowly dying. But our brains, just become more alive. It's an odd set of existence.
 I got my phone today, it's pretty nifty. I love it.
 I got new shoes. They're nifty too.
I got a poem stuck in my head. Which is currently being filled with deep poems, dark comments, and strange thoughts, also, a story, which is wondrous.
Demons run when a good man goes to war
Night will fall and drown in sun 
When a good man goes to war
Friendship dies and true love lies
Night will fall and the dark will rise 
When a good man goes to war
Demons run but count the cost 
The battles won but the child is lost
Doctor Who, so fridging deep sometimes. I dont know if that's what you'd call it.
Everythings a mess, I mean to tidy it up, I just dont, which is annoying, but I'll get there.
My hair was cut, apparently it's not normal to be able to feel when your hairs being cut off, and it hurts slightly.
 I just wanted to talk to you, Im bored, and have little else to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment