Friday 7 June 2013

Robotic dragons, School and Pókemon. Because they're that cool.

Good Evening my friends.
My nightmare must have foretold my future, for that day we discovered I'd be going to my preferred school. ^^  As Long as the Council or whatever doesn't appeal, i'll be in school by the end of September! When mum rang me up and told me, my 'yay' was incredibly quiet, I almost whispered it. I'll admit though, I haven't shown that much joy, but I am hit in waves at night when I'm alone. It'll probably vamp up in anxiety and excitement as we get nearer.
 I've been outside drawing a lot it the sun. I started drawing robotic dragons, it's a very dark theme. For they are listed as 'experiments' and are harvested half the time from the wild, their brains and organic tissue being used where it's useful. Hearts and organ's being used as a 'primary life system' I'm quite pleased with them, the legs are wonderful, and so much fun to draw.
 I watched a Pókemon movie today, with MewTwo in. It's always been one of my favourite Pókemon. Just because he's awsome, and I love the idea he was cloned and doesn't feel he fits in anywhere. His entire life is spent searching for a place for him and his clone buddies to 'belong.' He also has the best proverbs (?).
 One of my robotic dragon's has a sad story behind him. He make's me so proud, my creation's are wonderful, at least in my mind, for no matter how ugly they appear to other people, their insides are wonderous, each has a back story, it may be small, but they still have one.
 I wan't to write a load of creepy dark stuff. I think I might. But I don't know where.

No comments:

Post a Comment