Wednesday 5 June 2013

Nightmare's

I had a nightmare last night, I'm still a little bit freaked out by it, because It was one that felt realistic, and I think I've had nightmares about certain things in it before.
 They made me go back to my old School, and I was shoved in a class, don't ask me what class, or who the pupils where, I have no idea, but I had three friends gathered around the same table as me, we where against the wall, but I did have more friends, and the class seemed to be a mix of year 1's to year 10's. The lesson had finished and the teacher asked me to pull the tables back together, I often did that at my old school, she was an old lady, really small and her hair was grey and her eyes where a dull blue. She had glasses and was hunched over slightly. I said No. And her lips pursed, or whatever you call it. She asked again, and I said 'No because I'm fed up of doing stuff for you.' She asked me something else and I refused, I don't really remember why but my friends and some of the small kids got given detention, along with me. We had to walk along a really long corridor, into a hall with a room to one side, each of us had to get in the line into that room, and I't was a really long line. I kept having to reassure people, they where always crying. Inside the room was a huge cave, with a really, really, really, steep drop, so steep it was pitch black, and there where actual clouds covering it. The clouds where tinged with blue and purple. There was a small shack protruding from the side of the cliff, into the abyss, it was held there by a rickety platform, you know the type, when you go the the Pier at the beach and you can see through the wood into the floor below, only there was no floor below this wood, and it was paper thin. We had to walk up there and get out dinner from the rickety shack, luckily no-one fell. We then went into the hallway, and I woke up.
 But I must have spent at least five minutes on that platform, and when I woke up, I was terrified of school 'today' then I realized I didn't have any, and was suddenly hit by a wave of emotion. One of the school propositions was in my dream, the one we don't want, but I don't remember what happened.
 And Yes, I know I suddenly went quiet, I just had nothing really to say, and when I woke up no-one was around to talk to, so Instead I settled for you guys.
 -Me

No comments:

Post a Comment