Thursday 2 February 2012

All things dark and ugly. (all things bright and beautiful too)

Hello chums. I am currently, sitting in my room, staring at my cat, who is currently, sleeping. Thats about all really. Oh yeah, im also thinking about WoW, because, lets be honest, i havent been on it in ages. I have had about enough of this. not really sure why im so lost in this house, im a little but worried about what tommorow will bring. Im supposed to be going to Cantenbury. I dont know if thats the right spelling. I havent posted on this blog in a while, for that i am sorry. I was asked to fill in some forms by my mother, which was fine. But when i got to the end of it, i raelsied, im being tested to see if i have anxeity syndrome. Which, this sounds really rather funny, im anxious about. I am not sure if having Aspergus, a bowel disorder, and potentially Anxiety syndrome is a good thing. If it helps us get a statement, i suppose thats a good thing. But to be honset, again, i hope i do have it. It would explain why i get scared over nothing, why im scared of people climbing in my window, and murdering me, why some of the times i dont like being on my own. So maybe i do have it. Secretly, now i know there considering it, and considering the questions they asked me and what i awnser, i think i may have it. I guess, anxiety isnt a bad thing. I mean, better to be over cautious than not cautious at all right? Im hoping, one day, that my life will be good,m because right now, im bored. I mean, im working really hard to home school myself properly, and yes, i will be punishing myself over writing this blog right now. But, i cannot stop thinking of this, and its good to get it off your chest right? Im asking a lot of questions in this blog. Im also writing a lot. Maybe i should stop..maybe not. Im kinda running out of things to say now. My cat just changed her pose, to a very tipical, cat snuggled pose. My tigers are staring at me..I guess i orta go. But i want to carry on writing. Umm not sure what to do now. So i guess i will leave. Check out my other blogs. Although im pretty sure my mother is the only person to read this. Maybe not. I mean, i have had a total of 550 views, i hink, since i joined blogger on this blog. So maybe other people read this, they just arnt following me, wouldnt be a first. Okay bye. :)

2 comments:

  1. you do have readers and followers, but we just read and don't comment, this is where you have your say! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. :3 Yeah, I guess. but what i meant was those that arnt my family.

    ReplyDelete