Thursday 16 February 2012

Glowing dragons.

Today, I logged into0 wow. Because i wanted to fly around on my dragon. But instead of doing this, i open it up and find a advertisment for glowing, golden dragons. You can buy one. For 17.00 on the blizzard store. What was the point in spending loads of time trying to geta outdated, red dragon, if all they are goiung to do, is as soon as i get one, sell them in the blizzard store.
I got my winged gaurdian because i couldnt get a dragon, or buy on in the blizzard store. And now you can. And i cant get one. Because i dont have money. And i dont want to ask anyone. Because i have allready asked for to much. But selling a golden glowing dragon? Why? Why does my sense of acheivment have to be shattered so quickly. I wont be able to go on wow now, because people will be flying around on it. Everyone will buy one, because its a dragon. A DRAGON. Im a mess. Get me out of this obbsession. Wait, dont, wow's the best game i have ever played. But this is unfair. Got to go now. I need a hug. But will i look silly going downstairs crying because of a dragon? A GLOWING DRAGON..its not fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment