Saturday 4 February 2012

David

Hey. David just drove me nuts. I have asked him to leave, and he hasnt, right now he is probably reading this blog as i write it. Yes im talking to you david. I know your reading. He has really annoyed me this morning. I have my washout on, so. Yeah. Just beacuse hios birthday is tommorow. Im going to have to be really nice to him this weekend, well guess what? Right now, i dont want to be. Btw the result of yesterday is that i have Anxiety disorder and PTMD. Which sounds odd. But all it really is ios Post tramatic stress disorder. :) I can hear you david. ...Yeah. all i cna really think of right now is how annoying david is. Thats about it. Haha. Idiot. (that was to no-one in particular.) Om nom nomnom.

2 comments:

  1. And you thought publishing your desire to annoy your brother would be a sensible idea!!!!!
    Mwahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) No i didnt. LOL. To be honest, its better to write it where all can read it and understand the conversation than only hear one side of the story, cheifly davids. XD

    ReplyDelete