Tuesday 16 April 2013

Bad grammar, bad spelling.

Hellew.
 Today it is my birthday, Im not sure what that means.
I guess it means Im older, (and closer to my dreams?)

But seriously, if Im older, It mean's I quite possibly am closer to them. But we better get this book out soon, or at least try, because why we faff around forgetting all the time, im getting olderrr. I dont want to be an old lady with a stick by the time it's out. But the problem now is, im convinced it's not done enough, but im not really writing for it that often. So that's meh.
 Everything's Meh. Life is one big 'meh' pile. Or In the immortal words of Forest Gump, no, not the box of chocolates quote, the other thing. '---- happens.' So we must move on, get over it! Prfff,ffffffffffffffffffffff, lol, as if.
 But anyway, im going to poofle now, because I have nothing more to say.
Oh, yes, im actually excited today xD

-BananaPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment