Tuesday 23 April 2013

This title is the best.

I don't really have much to say, but felt like posting, so this may end up terrible. But hey! Most of my posts are! XD
 I've kinda ran out of words to say, I only really tend to post when I have something on my mind, and currently it's empty. (My mind)
 The plants I'm growing are coming along well. My brothers helping too apparently. He does help plant them, and when he remember's he waters what he can reach. I love him lots, I'm so glad he's going to school. Because he can learn, and be popular. As long has he get taught and looked after, that's what's important.
 My laptop had it's insides ripped out, and had things replaced, it doesn't seem to overheat or burn me anymore, and with the new huge battery inside it, it's on a slight tilt, and I think the fan I use to cool it may have to retire. That's a good thing!
 There's a month to go now, before we learn if the councils going to allow me to go to school or not. I'm just scared because I don't want it to be put back on hold, it can ruin my life, and we don't want that.
  But now I really have run out of words to say.
 The creek has dried up.

No comments:

Post a Comment