Thursday 18 April 2013

Stupid lady.

I've been called an idiot. =/
Now usually, this would not bother me, but it was coming from a person who thinks 'Collums' are the same as 'legs' and that calling ears antenna is the right thing to do. What's more, she does nothing but annoy the rest of the group, and whenever I flip out, its me that gets reprimanded.
 She was going on about something called 'wolfs speak' and I do not know how many of you have heard of it, but to save you the trouble of looking it up, i shall link a handy link, to show you what im ranting about.
I just dont understand, I got yelled at by a friend to stop arguing, because he'd had enough, and fair enough, that was true. So to save me retaliating, and furthering the argument, or spat. I blocked her and left the roleplay. I feel this was the right way to go about things, and I made it clear she wasnt blocked forever, i just wanted to give us both time to calm down.
BUT OH NO! They had to come and start moaning at me through Skype! All, 'oh you fool, why are you so annoying!' and 'your making a scene.' dont they know I am allready aware?! And so have left to stop making such a fuss.?!
 But anyway, in other news, I got far to over excited about my Fantastic four movie, I got the present I was hoping for at my birthday, and life's about as good as it can get. For me in this situation. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment