Wednesday 22 May 2013

Lets try to be happy!

Let's try something new.
 I'm tired of using this blog to post my feelings, well, my depressing ones, and yet I still do it because it is easier. So I'm going to try and keep this post free of depressing things, from now.

 I've been practicing dragons, a lot. I can draw wings much better now, feet are becoming easier, and I think I've found a style of head I made up myself, to say, I didn't stare at others artwork to get the idea. I got this head by scribbling in my big pad of paper when my Step-Sister was doing homework or something. Or twitter, or one of those social networking sites, It doesn't really matter.
 I'm going to use that head design on the new title I'm working on, because as my small description thing says, I should really draw my own, as I can draw dragons now.
 She got a job, my Step-Sister did. And I'm pleased, because that means she's growing up, and will be able to do what she wants soon, shes clever, and I've never seen her as sitting down in an office, I'm pretty sure something to do with animals will come in somewhere in her life. ^^
 I listen to a lot of music when I'm alone now, and most of it is depressing, but right now I'm only listening to cheery music, because there's no need to listen to sad music when I'm trying to be happy.
 I'm going to be able to go to school soon! I'll say that because we don't know which school, maybe my blog will cheer up when I go, as it used to before.
 I forgot to make my tea, the teabag was in the water for 15 minutes or something, because there was a lot of that floatey dark stuff on the surface.
 At the moment I think my favourite band things are Imagine Dragons, and Bastille. To be honest, 'Imagine Dragons' was obvious, I'm pretty sure I'd like them even if their music was terrible. Bastille seem to make songs based around legends and gods and events in our history, it's awesome.
 We're growing plants, well, I'm growing plants, my brother waters when he remembers, and helps plant them, mum looks after them when we're not here. Grandad gave us six tomato plants, three each, and bought a small plastic tomato house for them all. My brother named his, Nikki, Tom, and Jerry. I prefer Tom, just because I still prefer that name.
 I watched someone draw a realistic wolf yesterday, and helped her with the creation of it, from the pelt colour, to the lighting, to the winking emote. She wanted to make it blink, but I told her to make it wink, and she did. It was also neon pink and had neon blue stripes, but apparently that's not 'realistic' :P

 I've ran out of things to say. But I'm leaving this post feeling slightly better, I should do that more often.
-Me

No comments:

Post a Comment