Friday 24 May 2013

Nothing in Particular

Hellew. o.0
 I'm listening to music from Evita now. I don't know why, I just randomly started listening to music like that last night, and I'm still listening to it now.
 Not that I haven't slept, I did that, but then woke up and started listening to more music.

 I think maybe I'm going a bit cooku, or whoever you spell it. I'm supposed to be showering right now, or doing something interesting, but I'm sitting here, talking to you, and listening to music. I'd forgotten how much of this film I remember, each song reminds me of a specific moment, I'm just glad 'Don't cry for me, Argentina' hasn't come on yet. I might actually cry on that one.
 My parents felt stressed yesterday, I don't really know why, and I'm not going to ask, If it's important, I'm sure we'll be told. I almost had a meltdown yesterday, I just got very, very angry, and anything any of my friends just hacked me off more. Luckily I went to bed before I could blow my top, listening to instrumentals helped. I think possibly this is why I'm just listening to this sort of music now.
 I don't know if my step-sisters coming round today, but I'll clean my room anyway, because It's a mess, and someone has to do it. ^^
 I found someone of Deviant Art who has a dragon called Cole, It's sort of a robotic looking one, and very space age. We're doing an art trade now, so I have to draw theirs, and they mine. I'm a little bit worried, because I've never drawn something like that yesterday. But I did a little tester, and I think It'll work.
 Omgosh, this is the song with the posh people in! :)
Lord, I really need to get a life, I'm so very typically teenager-y, I'm sure all people my age listen to musical music. Ah, Péron's Latest Fling. It's so much fun to listen to. All this music actually tells a story, I suppose that's maybe why I like musicals, I like music that tells a story, or pictures that tell a story.
 I'm sorry. xD.
The telly doesn't seem to work anymore, which is odd, because it did shortly before mum came home, and I think it did for a while whilst she was there. But now people can't watch their favourite telly, and I cannot watch documentaries.
 I really hate it when Auto-correct tells you to correct English spelling into American. Not that I have anything about America or the Americans, I just hardly see how 'mom' or 'favorite' is correct spelling. :3 But I'm sure Americans think the same of the British.
 Anyway, I'll go, because I cannot type anything else that interesting.
-Me

No comments:

Post a Comment