Monday 27 May 2013

Lets dance!

Hey!
 I have no idea what Im going to write, so apolobogies now for whatever horrendous things I say.
I've been out visiting my grandfather today, so that was fun, we did lots of random things, and it appeared we just walked along the street, shoving our noses into people's houses and talking to them. I wish my life was like that, It would be so much fun forcing yourself upon some random person on your street, I mean, obviously we knew the people, but they had no idea we where coming. xD
 I saw alot of clay pigs, and an elephant. The pigs where amazing, they looked real, they didn't look like one of those typical, comical fat pigs, they actually looked correct, their legs where right, their faces, and everything. I really couldn't quite get out how much I liked them.
 My brother's decided he wants to build a land rover, lets see how long that lasts. ^^
I'm attempting to master the art of animation, so far I have only made a dragon breath fire, and It kind of flopped a little when it came to removing the fire, I'm not sure why.
 That's all I really have to say. It's a nice day, isnt it?
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment