Tuesday 27 March 2012

7

Hey, I know, i know. I'm supposed to be posting often. I know i should be posting more often. I have just forgotten too. Not surprising really, i have had a lot going on. Today's post is called 7, because if I remember rightly, there are seven nights 'till i go to my step mothers. Then its my first time on a commercial airplane. I'm a bit nervous actually, i have flown an airplane before, obviously i was incredibly young, all i had to do was keep the wings straight, the pilot, my dad's friend, kept watch over the controls, he took over after a while. But I swear, it was one of the best moments of my life. :D I'm going to Portugal, its exciting. Mum seem's stressed, but she always does this year... Right, I'm going to go and start a new blog.. each post is going to be a story, but first im going to try and draw the pictures on ms paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment