Thursday 1 March 2012

Finally getting out to the public.

Hey, this post is short and sweet. Maybe. Probably not actually, i have a lot to say. First off, i have to thank my mother for advertising this blog on her group for home schoolin kids, something like that. I have to thank those who have clicked the 'follow' button. It means alot. And, i will try, from now on to give a shoutout to the person each time they click the follow button. I will mention your name anyway. :D I thank my family, for sticking with me, those who have searched through the mindless mess of this blog because they actually wanted too. I thank those who repeatedly come here. It means alot when people come back. I cant wait for 1000 views on this blog. :D The reason im thanking everyone is, because frankly. I want to be someone when im older, and i really didnt think i could make it. But the fact you are supporting me when im down, thats your being posotive about my blog, that your awnsering my questions, well it makes me happy. I will continue to talk to you guys, maybe not regualry, or as regulary as i should, but i will try.
 Thank you random person who told my mother i should get a spell checker. I should, but, I did mention in my first ever blog, im not great at spelling, bear with me. I get a little overzelous. Anyway, I realise you did not read that blog, im not expecting you too. But thatks. Over at least 76 views today. Wow.
 I especially thank those who comment on this blog. I like comments, i like responding to them more than actually writing this blog most of the time. Any suggestions on what you would like to know about me, as long as its not too personal, please put in the comment section. It would give me ideas. Anyway, I love you guys. You know that right? I wanna pick u up and go snuggle snuggle snuggle. ....Okay, that was a bit weird. Sorry.
 Bex Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment