Tuesday 6 March 2012

Hey, im going to keep typing until i get bored, so this mike make no sense whatsoever. So, bear with me. Anyways, im watching criminal minds, i like criminal minds. I was talking to morgan, but im not now. Anyway, how are things with you? Things with me are good, im looking forward to tommorow, im going round to my mothers work, its fun there. I try not to get in the way,  i dont think i do. I try not to be a nuciance. Im sorry about the really bad spelling this evening, im watching criminal minds, and trying to type. Can i just say, you have the most beautiful eyes. XD not really, well, you might, but i cannot see them, im not a creep. XD Yeah, i should probably shut up about that. Its not cool. I want to watch the lion king, I have it recorded on the sky box. Anyway, better get orf. Love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment