Thursday 15 March 2012

Awkward

Hello. Thanks to those 3 regular post views, appreciate it. Anyway, I haven't got alot to say, my posts are becoming vauge and silent. I know, its disappointing. Anyway, i like that word, anyway..ANYWAY, today hmm, today not much happened, i recapped things so i remembered them, i tried to do an hour of german, by the 'Michel Thomas way' which is basically 2 rules. No. 1: Dont try to remember anything No. 2: Repeat what he says when he says 'repeat'. XD On my story i was posting occasionally, its lacking description, the descriptive dialogue is going downhill. So, yeah..That will be fixed, at some point. To be honest, i have been watching someone play assassins creed alot. So i really forgot to do anything, but its over now..Yeah. Soo.. How are you guys doing? You can answer that, but i cant hear you, unless you come up to me and tell mah face.. Which some of you can do, some cant, to be honest it dosn't really matter.
 I wish i could go back in time, maybe then i could start my school life again, i would like that.. Cymba hit lvl 85 a while ago, didnt know if i have allready posted, i think so. On my blog...Yeah. Me and Saxonious, we have not seen each other.. My brother is crying, because he thinks he has permanently broken the shower curtian. HE hasnt, i have told him loads. Gah. Just have yer baff!
 Better go.. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment