Thursday 8 March 2012

Sharp knives

Hey, today i was thinking whilst doing the washing up, because that's one of my daily chores. Anyway, when i hold the dirty cutlery, it more often than not gets me thinking. I mean, when i hold one of the knives, i realise this could kill someone. Im holding a instrument of which you can murder someone. Its an odd thought, and sometimes it scares me. But not often. Its just me thinking, i know the thoughts mean nothing. I'm very sorry about starting my blog like that. So yeah, really sorry, anyway, how are you doing? Im okay. Please, dont worry about this post, its just me running through my thoughts. :D Sorry if i worried you. Anyways, watch this guy, his name is Tobuscus, and he makes awsome videos. He takes adverts, and adds his own words, making the 'literal' its awsome. And really cool. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lpj3dy9ALQ0&feature=g-all-s&context=G2f9ab17FAAAAAAAAPAA The Assasin creed literal adverts are awsome too. So's the cataclysm. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment