Monday 19 April 2010

Books, wow and me




Hey tis me again! Today i am writing this blog under the strict instructions of my mother..(ok there not strict she just wants me to write.:))...mum brought home 12 books today and there all for me! theres hicupp horendous haddock the thirds storys i love those and there are 9 books that look mystery related i have never heard of before. Those ones look kinda old, but most of the books i like look old so im happy...speaking of happy im also happy because last friday(my birthday) the day before i had finally managed to get my character on world of warcraft to level 55! So i then created a death knight and i spealt its name wrong! (you want to know it? You sure? ok then its deadliy) the next day (yes my b-day i was 12) i got him from lvl 55 to lvl 60 and know he has a flying mount! Wahoo i was soooo over the moon. But then mum pointed out i had spent 8 hours on the putu (pc...my short version coz i dont always want to say 'computer' or 'pc') so i wasnt allowed on it any more...but that was fine because i finnaly got to see my step sis so i didnt want to go on it! Hopefully my pic of my death knight will load..its on its flying mount..the ebon gryphon..or as i like to call him...Dark star, shadow and othe cute but mysterious names. owww wont load...kk ill try to give u 2 pics of an ebon gryphon and a deth knioght that looks like myne. ok...death knight is refusing to load so if you want to see the pic i wanted to upload go to this site: http://media.photobucket.com/image/male+draenei+death+knight/WordWarrior81/WoWScrnShot_071509_221632.jpg?o=4
ok? good. My hospital appointement has been put back a week so i have to wait till the 13th of may till an 11year..part of 12...pain can go away! well at least it hasnt been put back a month or something like that.....
<----thats the ebon gryphon mount
well hope you like this post better go soon or my brain will have run dry..mums coming down stairs now soo bye!

1 comment:

  1. ummm it apears that the arrow telling u bout mount is a lot lower down than i thought

    ReplyDelete