Wednesday 7 April 2010

What to do?

I'm stuck here deciding what to write, and thinking 'bout stuff. Its hard because I'm completely new to using the PC for anything other than playing my rpg, world of warcraft. Its all i can think about. But you came on to this site because of the title didn't you? Its an unusual title, just like me. You see, I'm not like the normal school kid......(normal...what is normal?) I'm different, i have endured years of bulling because of something i cant help. I mean who in their right mind would subject a child to such torture? but then you can't blame them too badly(i moved schools because of them) they just don't try to get to know me.....not that i can blame them about that either. dragons are a subject not many people know about. but i do. I love them, collect them and hold them higher than my life. I would even give up my life for them...(there would be no point in giving it up then would there?)...sorry if i keep changing subjects quickly, that's to do with my difference. its hard being me, people expect so much i cant give them. They expect me to be a quiet little person, sitting at the back of class and being nerdy. But I'm not nerdy at all...the nerdiest person in my class has more friends than me even! But then he is nerdy, so the other nerdy kids like him. (there are a lot of them) My mind keeps wandering...so don't expect this to be of high quality. It's just the ramblings of a kid trying to make her voice heard over the infernal racket of this awful planet! Ill tell you why I'm different shall I? I have Aspergers..(you know what? Most people confuse Aspergers with Asparagus! imagine being a vegtable!)..people just think that makes me a stupid, weird kid that's staring at people that don't know me. Albert Einstein had Aspergers....he got recognised as a mad..(but clever) scientist. I better stop this post soon.. I think mums getting nervous..by the way im not good at spelling things on the Pc so please. If you dont get anything out of this blog and you thing its generaly rubbish, understand that i can spell, just not so well when i'm typing in a mad flurry of thoughts! I better stop this. good Night

No comments:

Post a Comment