Wednesday 7 April 2010


Hi..tis me again..well of course it is! I had a dream last night about my blog..and you know what? I was desperate to get on it this morning..I guess your probably not interested in what i have dreams of..no one else is. Its just that im expressing what i feel like right now and thats a little confusing. Your probably gonna continue reading now arnt you? you dont have to i mean you could log off right about now and never have to read this again. But your still reading so i guess there really is no pleasing people. My brother is playing wow right now (world of warcraft) but its annoying because its my haracter and hes wasting all the mana! Here is a picture of the thing on wow i like most. there called death knights. Its at the top of the screen. well gotta go.. holiday club wont wait you know! Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment