Friday 9 April 2010

Brothers can be SOOO annoying!

Hey. Im sorry about missing yesterdays post. I didnt have the time with having to go to dads and all that nonsense. You shouldnt realy expect me to post every day but i sure will try to. My brother annoyed me this morning because i said i didnt want to play with him on the playstation 3... so what did he do? Sign in a character and that realy annoyed me because then i couldnt get him off! I didnt see why he couldnt have just asked to play with me and waited because he also went in a strop that i was on the ps3 and he wasnt becaeuse i didnt like him and liked being horrible to him. Lol. so i had to point out that this was my first turn in what? 20weeks or so. he then got into another strop and hid in the loo yarder, yarder,yarder. Urghh he only let me have 20mins and now hes probably gonna have 3 hours! I mean its just not fair. I share all my stuff with him...(well mostly all the stuff i can share) and he hardly ever share with me. Emily (my step-sis) agrees she thinks its totally unfair i mean come on! He told me we could share a small cupcake the other day but when we got home it was glistening with his spit! Yeuck! Then he said it was tough i didnt want it i was having it so i told him that im not having it because he ate all the topping and got his spit all over it! Then he got into another strop because i didnt want a cake he had dribbled and half eaten! I wish he would see some sense in my way of thinking! If your still listening i hope you get what this mornings post is about...My b-day is in 6 days!( excluding today) gotta go ty!

No comments:

Post a Comment