Thursday 8 April 2010

Hey..me again. I wanted to make some corrections on todays post. First is: there characters not haracters, second, thats not the death knight its the leader of them. Called the litch king. My day was bad today how was urs? i also just had my hair cut and its annoying because my back is itching like mad! Eyes... there difficult things to read for people like me, there easy for everyone else but hard for the elite few. There beautiful yet so complex. You dont know how difficult they are unless your us, its so hard because the other world expects you to know how they feel just by looking at their eyes and act accordingly, but you read there eyes and what do you see? A complex whirlpool of emotion thats conastantly changing and shifting, one moment its filled with sorrow, the next laughter and cheer. its the eyes i have become slightly addicted to, there portholes to ones soul, staring straight at you. there beautiful, complex and *****(excuse my French) hard to decipher! But then what are humans but the vessels for thought, love and emotion...the three things i loath. (because people expect you to know how they feel by them.) I love eyes..i just wished they loved me. :) better not end this on a glum note! untill next time bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment