Thursday 22 April 2010

Listen...listen to me!

Just one cornetto! Give it to me! delicious ice cream...from nestcaffie? lol....only 11/12days till my operation and im a little ****** off! (excuse my french!) actually my french teacher made me wait 15mins...till i could go to the loo! well it was gonna be 25 but then i think she remebered what was wrong with me! :) i missed a telling of today i completely forgot to go! oops. Truthfully...mr sutton if your reading this (i doubt my teachers are) i did forget! I spent lunch with my friend today we just layed around on the field whilst he (yes tis a boy..not my boyfriend i repeat not!) ran around. French was soooooo boring today we just sat there and the teacher droned onnnnnnn and onnnnnnn...you know how it feels! We cant think of anything else to say now....oh yeah! Im gonna try to leave a website address after all my posts i do with something funny or about todays post on it...normally its funny....like this!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVwYKtgFYCc
thats sooo funny listen to the thingy on the credits to! its cool.....my mum told me to watch this so you can watch it to!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiPu1VG6BWY
hmmmm not sure what to think mum...but it sure is like batman!
lol bye

No comments:

Post a Comment