Tuesday 8 January 2013

Candle light

Hello world.
 Do you think, if we looked hard enough into space, we'd see anything interesting? Do you think we'd find life? I find It hard to believe we wouldn't. But what science has to remember, is when the astronomers look to the stars, and try to find life on other planets, they are looking back in time. The life on the planet may have not evolved in the time we are looking at it in. When man reaches out into the stars, and tries to take more planets, because its inventably going to happen, we are going to have to tread carefully.
 We cannot just go prancing around the universe, calling ourselves Superior to other races. We can't just assume dominance over everything else like we do on earth.
 Humans must evolve, we must adapt, and most importantly, we must learn and follow rules. Because if we do not, we may find ourselves in the dirt, being treated like slaves, or extinct. I am tired of the way so many people treat other beings. Im not one to talk, i agree im a little harsh and insensitive sometimes, okay, quite allot of the time. But there are thousands of people out their worse than me, beating and hurting others, doing nasty things and getting away with it because they're 'better' than everyone else.
 But underneath our skin, we are exactly the same as each other, or any animal on this planet. We need to realize this on mass, and act on it, instead of laughing at others, and hurting.
 But we are not perfect, and we are all different, so I shall keep my thoughts to myself.
        Im visiting three schools this week I believe, not quite sure what to think, but i'll have a look around, I must anyway.

Far away, there is a world, torn asunder by war and rage, the people pray for help, and a light in the darkness, but their prayers go unanswered. No-one is there to help them, no-one is there to guide or be the light in the darkness.
 They shall not be alone forever, sooner or later someone has to come and save them, they always do.  But whilst the people suffer, it feels never-ending torture. But have faith, for whilst this storm of anger and hate rages, there is a speck of hope, a candle flickering in the darkness, the flame slowly, hungrily growing larger, until it is large enough to ward off the darkness, and the people will live in safety and happiness once more.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Becky. I was struck by quite a few things you've posted over the last few days and just wanted you to know you're not alone in quite a lot of your thoughts... Maybe it's because we're related or maybe it's just 'coincidence', but I feel or have felt exactly the same as you on a number of points, when I was your age and in some aspects still do! I was especailly amazed to read about the stories you keep in your head and saying how they are disappearing. I was about the same age as you when my stories started to disappear too, and this is the first time I've ever mentioned them to anyone... And you're right, everyone is entitled to their own religious beliefs and we should all respect them. Personally I don't believe in 'God', I tend to favour the Pagan religions, Wicca in particular, but that's just me!
    Anyway, just wanted you to know you're not alone xx

    ReplyDelete