Monday 7 January 2013

iPodness

Today, I'm not so sure whats going on. I'm trying to be helpful, I'm trying to be good and nice, but I can only hope it's good. I've spen much of the day in my room, because my brain keeps tormenting me for what end I know not. I'm writing at the moment, a small story I made up long ago that I write occasionally. The book I was writin is almost complete, the ending is being written, but something like a sentence at a time. I feel I must tell you that I'm on my iPod writing this, because I see no point in starting my computer only to write a blog. What's more I don't want to get caught into anything I don't want to be in. Like a conversation with someone, id rather sit in peace, or lay. Writing, offering help every so often.
 I'm not sure what else I have to write, the holidays are nearly over, and I don't wan them to end. Like every child I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment