Sunday 6 January 2013

The worlds a mess

Today lots is going to happen. I can feel it.
 Its Misty outside, it's really rather beautiful.
Time and time again. I log onto blogger, stare at the screen for a couple of minutes, and end up ranting about my feelings for AGES. The missing feeling hasn't gone away, but its not as prominent as it was yesterday. Its awfully cold today. And I don't know what to do.
 The world is funny isnt it? So many rules and regulations, not enough time to do anything. People running, screaming, falling in love, falling out. Making friends. Its hard to look at this world and not see a jumble of string, tangled up in other's, straining, fraying, making a mess. I don't know how many of the people on this earth realize how silly it is. But it's annoying, funny, and odd. Our life makes no sense, we cannot explain how life got on this planet, nor how the universe came to exist. There are theories. Of course there are, but the theories make no sense. Take the Big Bang for example. How can nothing explode? Or god. Who made god? And who made the thing that made the thing that made god. Our life is a mess. Scientists keep saying no life can exist on a planet without water. But what proof is there of that? Who said life couldn't have evolved in such a way that life found other forms of sustenance?
 I think i will just let the Scientists trust in their belief's, and religious people to theirs. Because it's your choice, and no-one has the right to take that away from you.

 I may end up posting again today, but I try to limit it to once a day. Otherwise you end up getting a stream of randomness. :)

I took that picture. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment