Thursday 10 January 2013

Cold

It's cold today, that was one of the first thing's I noticed. My hands and feet instinctively wrapped themselves up in my duvet, avoiding the cold. Yesterday the first thing i noticed was that I was perfectly happy where i was thank you very much, I didn't want to wake up or see a school, or any of the things I was supposed to do. But I did as I was told.
 So yes, I know I didn't write yesterday, but I'm not at all worried, no-one looked at my blog yesterday. Not that I mind much, It matters little in the end. As I once tricked my brother into believing for a little, the internet doesn't exist if your not on it. Because no-one can contact you, therefore, to you, it is not there.
 But anyway, I just thought i'd talk to you. Because im writing and my head keeps running away from the part im writing. It's a bit like torture, i have to do it, but im not enjoying in 100%.
 I have little to say, so i shall just shrink back.

No comments:

Post a Comment