Friday 4 January 2013

Sometimes I wonder

Sometimes I wonder what the point of it all is. I mean, life is hard, its rough, and you never really get to see or do all of the things you wanted. For what? You live for years for nothing at the end. Those with faith believe that you'd either go to heaven, hell, the thing in between or somewhere else. But for those without faith, its just a void. A hole in your mind that can be filled with so many bad, nasty, horrible thoughts that your left whimpering in the corner afterwards. If you don't get it right the first time, you don't get the rewards.
 I would love to turn around and say I believe in a religion, i'd love to have that much faith in something. But the truth is, I don't believe in the gods. They may well exist, but I don't, and never have believed that only one faith's god exist, and that everyone else is wrong.
 When you get down to it. I do have faith. I have faith in dragons, and there is just as much evidence that they exist as there is the 'missing link' or any god.

People say animals do not have feelings, that they cannot feel emotion or that they are not 'conscious' like humans. How can they say that? Just because they do not speak a language we understand, does not make them stupid. Just because they see no need to kill each other ruthlessly does not make them savage, wild creatures. The truth of the matter is that just like us, they feel pain, sorrow, remorse, happiness, anger, fear, love, loneliness, guilt and so many other feelings. Its obvious. Animals mourn the death of their offspring, you could even say they revenge them sometimes.
 And if they do not choose to brutally murder their own kind, does that make them worse than us? I don't think so. If anything, it makes us the beasts. They care for one another, often more than us.

I know, this is all silly, and that i'm just a child and don't understand the adult world. But if this adult world is what it seem's to be, then i want no part in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment