Saturday 5 January 2013

Somethings Missing

Today we did allot. We baked, did some chores, moved rooms around, panicked because the internet wasn't working. But it all worked out in the end. Because, it was fun. Currently, my brain is being tormented with the same verse of One Direction being sung over, and over again. Hhahaha....
 I love my step sister, I really do. But sometimes it does my head in. But then, probably do her head in sometimes. Well, allot if I'm honest with myself.
 So how is everyone. Wait, don't answer that. THERE ARE ALLOT OF SPELLING MISTAKES IN THIS. I shall go back over it if I remember correctly.

 I feel odd, I have done for a couple of days. Its like, there's something missing, I'm supposed to be doing something and I'm not. I feel bored, and not bored. I'm angry, but i don't know what at. I'm confused, like, all the time. But I am confused about what I'm confused about. I think I'm lost. Not, not In real life, but inside my head, something is not where it is supposed to be. Which is odd, because I know schools missing, and it has been for years. I can say that now, its 2013. Oh, happy new year. So how can school be missing if that was taken away ages ago. Iv'e sadly adjusted to that hole in my life, and that's no-one's direct fault. It's just happened. I have all my things, Iv'e still got all my teddies, all my toys, all my games. I'm allowed to play with everything. Nothing I own is missing. Nothing's changed, Iv'e still a room, still got a fantastic family. I can't fathom this hole inside me. Sometimes its there, sometimes not. But its been niggling at the back of my mind for ages.
 My stories are leaving slowly, not the one's I write, but the one's I keep in my head, the ones i share and talk of to no-one. I mention that I have such stories, but I never tell the context, and I don't think I ever will.
 Oh yes, that letter I sent to the government, I got a reply. Well, I sent an Email sorry. It didn't say anything we didn't already know, but it was nice to get a reply. For a short while, I felt happy, because someone in the government obviously cared.
.....
 I think I may need help. But im worried if I ever get it, I wont ever use it properly.
.....
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment